Tuesday, September 1, 2015

YOU SHOULD KNOW THESE YUMMY HAIR EXTENSIONS

YOU SHOULD KNOW THESE YUMMY HAIR EXTENSIONS

Despite the fact that we expound on fashion throughout the day consistently here on FBD, we once in a while touch on the subject of hair. I as of late met Yummie, founder of YummyHair Extensions (YummyExtensions.com), and chose to ask her more about her image and for what good reason you should experiment with her tresses.
Yummie says, “I’ve generally been a hair lover! I’ve generally been one to wear hair extensions for whatever length of time that I can recall. I spent such a great amount on low quality extensions that must be supplanted each 2-3 weeks. My spouse, a Finance proficient, would complain intensely about the amount of cash I was spending on hair every month. The business began after I had my second child–I required a career that would permit me to have a flexible schedule with having different children. A lot of my relatives would dependably allude to me for insight when obtaining hair extensions. I was always the go to individual for that. My mother was going to at the time, assisting with the child, and she recommended I investigate it. My experience is in computer and I worked in consulting. [The hair business] appeared like a random profession, however it was a passion of mine. I delighted in hair and discussing hair, so I gave it a try.”

She proceeds with, “My nearby relatives were my first set of clients. We began on Facebook around 5 years back. My first non relative client is still my client today! She’s based in California. It developed from that point. People had an enthusiasm for the product I was carrying. Consistently, I would enhance the product line. That was the way Yummy Extensions was born..”
So what isolates YummyHair from different brands? Yummie says, “Our hair is 100% virgin human hair. Notwithstanding having 100% human hair, all the cuticles in our hair are adjusted in the same direction. This keeps the tangling and matting you may see in different brands. What’s more, despite the fact that different brands may offer human hair, it may not be hair that will be durable. Another incredible thing about our brand is the measure of control we have in the production of our hair We have complete control from the earliest starting point to the end. We weft the majority of our hair here in the United States. They’re slick, thin, flat, and the beards are cut short. There’s a great deal of additional work that goes into the product we offer.” They also are known for their curly tresses.


Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment