Thursday, August 20, 2015

CELEBRITY FAVORITE MELT COSMETICS



CELEBRITY FAVORITE MELT COSMETICS

Melt Cosmetics. Have you heard of them? If not, you should get on it. It’s Rihanna approved. Makeup artists like Patrick Ta and Benjamin Puckey use it too and love it.

“I heard about the brand through social media when it first came out — I started following the founders, too,” says Ta. “Their lipsticks have such great pigment for longtime wear and they come in really fun colors,” he adds. Ta paints the pouts of his boldest celeb clients with the range of the brand’s unique, highly vibrant shades. “Shay Mitchell loves a fun color,” he says.

They do have quite the fanbase on Instagram with a casual 1.3 million followers. “I found out about Melt through Instagram and was instantly fascinated by their select amount of very interesting shades,” says Puckey of the rainbow of mattes they offer. “I love that they only market online. When I looked at their page and saw that half their stock was sold out, I knew I had to give their lipsticks a try,” he adds. That’s right. The lipsticks are so popular, you might even have to wait to get the shade your heart desires. Hurry and check out their limited edition Nood Collection, before it’s too late!Click,click.


Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment