Monday, August 31, 2015

NYX SHINE KILLER



NYX SHINE KILLER


I’m a late entry to the primer party, just rocking up a few years back. Also, regular of the late party arrival, I’m more often than not there in any case, singing out of tune and drinking others’ spirits. The main contrast is currently I have my consummately prepared make-up still in place.
I ridiculously adore primers. Truth be told, I’ve no thought how I made due Before Priming (B.P). I think I was a sparkling mess with make-up sliding down my face for the majority of the day. So today I thought I reveal to you three of my present top choices I have on turn. Let the shine free party start…
Wet n Wild Primer Base De Teint
The budget-friendly Wet n Wild Primer is a part of the Prep & Prime unit (€6.99) which incorporates a concealer quad palette (I’ve yet to try this). A moisturiser-primer hybrid, the primer has a white cream formula and is an impeccable dupe of Rimmel’s Fix & Perfect Pro Primer. It applies delightfully and gives the skin a smooth completion.
As far as oil-control, it gave me two or three shine free hours before I needed to touch up. My just issue with this primer is the somewhat medicated smell yet that does vanish after application. By and large, a great budget choice.

Catrice Prime and Fine Anti-Shine Base
The bargain Catrice primer likewise gives off an impression of being a combination of a primer and mattifying moisturiser that promises to minimize pores. It too has a white cream formula yet doesn’t seem to contain any silicones.
As I like to trowel on my primers, I for the most part lean toward ones with silicone to totally fill in my (sweeping) pores. By and by I discovered I had to touch-up my make-up two or three hours after application. A less oily girl may fare better with this one yet I require industrial-grade shine control.

NYX Shine Killer
Talking about industrial-grade shine control, NYX’s apropos titled Shine Killer does precisely what it says on the tin. I totally cherish this primer. A dupe for Smashbox Photofinish Primer, it’s unscented, applies like a fantasy and doesn’t ball or heap under foundation. I paid €15.99 for this, which isn’t modest. Be that as it may, it’s such great quality I will without a doubt repurchase.


Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment