Tuesday, August 25, 2015

SUPERMODEL SOS



SUPERMODEL SOS

Did you ever wonder how the SUPERMODEL get that perfect look every time they go out on the runway.From bleached brows to stress-induced acne, back-to-back shows push models’ hair and skin to the limits. So just how do they recoup when they’re back on their own turf? So we offer you four runway pros share their recovery secrets.

THE BLEACHED-BROW CURE
I am addicted to you - SUPERMODEL SOS 2
Via elle.com
Invisible brows, which make models’ faces a blank canvas on the runway, are par for the course, especially in Milan and Paris. But “it’s something that I have yet to get used to,” Karlie Kloss says. “It’s not a natural look.”
Try This: At home in NYC, “I dye them back at Yana’s herbal salon on Sixth Avenue,” Kloss says. Plus, “she does good shaping.” For a fix when Kloss is on the road: “Just For Men dye is the trick.”

THE OVERNIGHT SPOT TREATMENT
I am addicted to you - SUPERMODEL SOS 3
Via elle.com
Late nights and early call times, combined with a spike in stress-related cortisol, never fail to boost breakouts. “I’m a picker,” Behati Prinsloo admits. “I love to pick my face! It’s so frustrating.”
Try This: The Namibian model (and Mrs. Adam Levine) relies on the salicylic acid and calamine blend in Mario Badescu’s iconic Drying Lotion. “It’s the only thing I find that really dries spots out,” Prinsloo says.

THE HEAT-TOOL FIX
I am addicted to you - SUPERMODEL SOS 4
Via elle.com
Redken spokesperson Soo Joo Park protects her “high-maintenance” bleached-blond hair from styling damage during fashion month with restorative treatments.
Try This: “At night I do a hair mask to strengthen my hair, especially after a long day of working,” she says. “To seal in the moisture from the treatment, I use Redken Extreme Length Sealer. I even bring it on flights and apply it while I’m watching movies.”

THE ULTIMATE SKIN SOOTHER
I am addicted to you - SUPERMODEL SOS 5
Via elle.com
Countless makeup looks, removed with whatever random face wipes are backstage, quickly lead to dryness and irritation.
Try This: Grace Mahary, who has walked in more than 200 shows since her 2012 debut, calms overworked skin with the ginger-, camellia-, and shea-butter-based Chanel Hydra Beauty Crème, which she likes “because of its light consistency.”
So try these little tips if they work out for models’ they might work out for you too.


Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment