Monday, August 31, 2015

LINDSAY ELLINGSON REVEALS HER WANDER BEAUTY​


LINDSAY ELLINGSON REVEALS HER WANDER BEAUTY​

Meeting Lindsay Ellingson is similar to meeting an angel sent from paradise (truly, her résumé incorporates the desired title of a VS Angel). Her hair is consummately golden, her skin is porcelain, and her cosmetics is some way or another impeccable. She’s essentially the meaning of beauty, so it’s not shocking that she has her own particular beauty line, Wander Beauty​. The line launched not long ago and Ellingson will be including brow pencils, liquid eye shadows, gel eyeliners, and Wander Beauty’s first capsule accumulation to the brand in September. Cosmopolitan.com sat down with the model to discuss new augmentations to the cosmetics line, what makes her vibe attractive, and her greatest shakiness.
What makes you feel sexy?
I feel the sexiest when my spouse selects my outfit. He generally needs me in ripped pants and a T-shirt, and I’m similar to, This is incredible. I’m so agreeable. He likewise adores a smoky eye, and I cherish it as well. I feel incredible when I’m in a truly rusty-brown smoky eye with a nude lip.
Speaking of your husband, what is your favorite date night activity to do with him?
We live in Chelsea [in NYC], so we’ll ride our bikes down the West Side Highway, go to Shake Shack in TriBeCa, and get a burger. ​
You eat burgers?!
I do!
What does your diet look like?
My diet is all over the place, food I attempt to keep it truly clean. I do have my indulgences, however — you need to have a healthy lifestyle. Mexican nourishment is my ultimate top pick. I simply needed Blue Apron, so I’m cooking a lot more with my spouse. It’s amusing to cooperate and cook in the kitchen and have a home-cooked supper.
Do you prefer to wear makeup or go makeup free?
Makeup. I never go out without my brows done and any blemishes covered. What’s more, in the event that I need to go out in a rush to walk my dog, I’ll throw on a hat and glasses and go.


Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment