Tuesday, August 25, 2015

WARM, COPPER EYESHADOW USING THE BATALASH PALETTE LOOK

WARM, COPPER EYESHADOW USING THE BATALASH PALETTE LOOK

Here’s a gander at my warm, copper eyeshadow look I wore a couple of days back. I make this look with the Saucebox Batalash palette, which is one of my most loved palettes. I cherish warm eyeshadows on blue eyes and the metallic copper, Enigma and the blaze orange, cinnamon from the palette is awesome. I have a survey on the Batalash palette in the event that you’d like to read about it. In the event that you’d like to see a greater amount of my look follow me on Instagram @rebeccashoresmua ! I trust you like the look and let me realize what eyeshadow palette you’ve been wearing in the commebts below!
P R O D U C T S
Face
Makeup Forever Ultra HD 118
Illamasqua Skinbase in White
Nars creamy concealer – Chantilly
Mac Pro Longwear Concealer NC 15
Pixi Corrector – Brightening Peach
Makeup Forever O2 Mist and Fix
Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder – Ethereal
Mac Pro Shaping Power in Emphasize
RCMA No Color Powder
Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed in Moonstone
Eyes
Mac Pro Longwear Concealer NC 15
Mac Mylar, Blanc Type
Batalash Palette*
Anastasia Creme Color in Jet
Maybelline Full ‘N Soft Mascara in Waterproof Black
Mac Extended Play Gigablack Lash Mascara
Lashes :Nubounsom Faction lashes
Brows
Anastasia Clear Brow Gel
Anastasia Brow Powder Duo in Ash
Anastasia Dipbrow in Medium Brown Lips:
Colourpop Liquid Lipstick in Midi



Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment